Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gila Monster that bit me. gila Monster Bite poison lizard

Gila Monster that bit me. gila Monster Bite poison lizard Tube. Duration : 0.27 Mins.


A video uploaded from my mobile phone, right after thisGila Monster bit me on the thumb. I flung it into the bushes after yanking it off my thumb tip. I was bleeding from my thumb like a stuck pig. I was trying to move a dead gila monster (I thought) out of the road and it turned and bit me as soon as I grabbed its tail. I should have used a stick! This bite felt like and radioactive wasp sting X100. My hand burned for 4 hours and felt like it was caught in a vise. After morphine and 6 hours in the ER I went home with pain killers and antibiotics and reconfirmed that next time I am using a stick !!!!!

Keywords: Gila, Monster, Poisonous, bite, bit, me, !!!, viper, snake, poision, deadly

No comments:

Post a Comment